That fact still remains that I am afraid to be in a relationship and I am tired of not being in a relationship. There are so many reasons why, some good and some not so good. I like having someone to share my daily thoughts with. You know that comfortable feeling of being able to speak freely, without fear of running him off. I like touching, that is, having someone I can hold tightly, hug, kiss and caress at will. I like having someone in my space to share a good hour of TV or game of scrabble. I like pleasing my man. I enjoy cooking a good meal, helping them with their business project, or satisfying them sexually. I like the deep appreciation that follows after I have added value to their day, year or life. Yea, I like being needed or seen as an essential part of their success. I like gifts of kindness. Anything from household chores to home repairs. I like unexpected gifts of money or merchandise. I like to be showered with unexpected affection and spur of the moment trips. Yes, I like the give and take of a relationship.
What do you like most?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment