Sunday, October 27, 2013

Getting back on the conveyer can be tricky at best!

Wow! Is this the life that I left? Having just returned to work after four years on disability has been a whirlwind experience.

There are so many emails, calls and meetings. Everyday presents a new "emergency" that needs my attention to resolve. I don't know if this is normal or this is the type of mania that I create. But, I know now why I jumped off the fast moving conveyor as a Vice President of Program Implementation. This is insanity...doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

How do I slow the conveyor down? How do I find balance? How do I respect the money that I earn? How do I care about the Jones or competing again?

I don't have these answers, but I am in persuit of Happimess along my journey to great success. Join me on the journey back to life.

No comments: